1 what’s your favorite color of clothes?
2 what kind of clothes do you never wear?
3 what kind of clothes do you usually wear?
4 do you wear the same style of clothes on weekdays and weekends？
1. Have you changed a lot since your childhood?
2. What do you plan to change next year?
3. Do you like changes? Why?
4. Are there any changes in your hometown?
1. Do you have a lot of furniture in your home?
2. Is there anyone who bought furniture for you?
3. What kind of furniture would you like to buy?
4. Which furniture do you like best in your home?
1. Do you often write with a pen?
2. Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
3. What’s the difference of writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
4. Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
1. Do you make a list when you shop?
2. Do you make a list for your work?（Does it work?）
3. Why don't some people like making lists?
1. Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
2. How often do you go on a picnic now?
3. Where do you go on a picnic?
4. What is the difference between picnic and cooking at home?
1. Do you recycle now? Why?
2. Did you recycle when you were a kid?
3. Will you recycle in the future?
4. What kind of things do you recycle?
1. What sports did you do when you were a kid?
2. What’s your favorite sport?Why?
3. Do you watch sport matches?Why?
4. Are you a fan of any sport teams?Why?
1. Do you like texting?
2. Do you prefer sending or receiving messages?
3. Have you ever received a confusing text message?
4. In what circumstances is making a phone call better than sending a text message?
In a hurry
1. What do you always do in a hurry?Why?
2. What kind of things would you never do in a hurry?
3. Do you usually go out in a hurry?
4. Do you like to be in a hurry?
1. What do you usually do on weekends?
2. Did you do anything special last weekend?
3. What will you do next weekend?
4. What do other people in your hometown usually do on weekends?
1. Do you reduce your spending recenly?
2. Do you compare prices?
3. Do you negotiate prices?
Describe a time when you saw children behaved badly in public.
Describe a person who you think is very open.
Describe an intelligent person you know.
Describe an energetic person that you know.
Describe a person who likes to help others.
Describe a family（not your own）which you like and are happy to know.
Describe a film that made you think a lot.
Describe an area of science（physics, biology, psychology, etc.）that interests you.
Describe a film that made you laugh.
Describe a tradition in your country.
Describe a line（or a few words）that you remember from a poem or a song.
Describe a conversation topic that you were not interested in.
Describe a photograph that you like.
Describea book you read that you found useful.
Describe a time when you did not enjoy the music in an event.
Describe a good decision you made recently.
Describe a person who taught you a skill when you were a child.
Describe an enjoyable dinner that you had with friends.
Describean activity you attend occasionally which is a bit expensive.
Describe an occasion when you forget something important.
Describe a job you would like to do in a foreign country for a short term.
Describe the time when you first talked in a foreign language.
Describe a good news you heard.
Describe a time you got into contact with an old friend.
Part 2&3部分：我们把话题分为人物类、地点类、物品类和事件类四大类，每道题都配有详细的问题描述，part3中根据part2分别给到3-5个问题。因为Part3的问题是根据Part2的内容来深入提问的，所以我们把part 2&3两部分整合在一起，可以一起练习，避免很多烤鸭常出现的没话说的情况。